Details of the changes in this version:
- Wages – Altered the copy of payslips/payment summaries/P45 and P60s to ensure the copy to the web works.
- Wages – Altered the old format of the UK payslips to include the company name underneath the Payroll ID.
- Wages – Added an email on start up for any Australian projects who have any workers with a tax exemption code of E as they will need to be changed.
- Wages – Altered the tax calculation in row to stop TFNs of 333333333 and 444444444 calculating tax. i.e. their tax exemption code is now irrelevant in relation to how their tax is calculated. A 22D value though would override it as usual.
- Web – Altered the crew details and agents details for the UK to force exactly 6 characters into the BSB and 8 into the account number fields.
- Creditors – Altered the unposted invoices screen to include the payment method.