Another feature of the Online mydaEs – Online Crew Contracts (OCC).
Rather than having to send out and wait to receive a signed contract you can now issue online contracts and they can accept their contract including terms and conditions while entering their crew details.
The following are the instructions on how to set this up and use it.
Setup the Master Approver for Online Demo Memo’s
- Firstly setup the person will who be in charge of contracts in Crew Master File. On the “General” tab, enter in their employee Code, name, email address, daily rate, note in contract notes to say flat deal (if applicable), general ledger account code, start date and finish date. On the “Taxation” tab select the Exemption Code i.e. PAYG, Company, Non-Resident etc.
On the notes tab there is a space for contract notes i.e. any special terms and conditions that the crew member needs to accept. You might use this to state flat deal or if there is an agreed hiatus or flights to be covered. Once finished click OK.
2. Notified Moneypenny who you want to have as the “Master Approver for Online Crew Contracts” and they will add this to the project setup.
3. Once done send the Master Approver a starter email to allow them to access the website – instructions on how to send a starter email can be found here.
Setting up crew contract files
4. You will need to setup each crew member by entering in their employee code, name, email address, daily rate, note in contract notes to say flat deal (if applicable), general ledger account code, start date and finish date.
Any special terms and conditions can be enter in contract notes on Notes Tab. Once completed click OK.
5. Once the crew are setup, the master approver can log onto the website. When they are logged on they will find a button labelled “Crew Contracts”.
6. A list of all Crew Contracts which have been entered and require approval, have been approved and have been accepted by the crew member will appear.
For example in above image, Jane Corden’s contract has been setup but the Master Approver has not yet approved it.
The Master Approver can easily view any crew who have not accepted their contract, which will allow the Master Approver to follow up with the crew member if there are any problems.
7. To approve a Crew Contract, the Master Approver should click on the View button for the crew member and the following screen will appear.
If the Master Approver agrees with the information on this page, then all they need to do is click the Approve button.
What do the crew member see
8. So the crew can view their contract online, send all crew members a starter email to allow them to access the website – instructions on how to send a starter email can be found here.
9. Once the crew member has lodged on they will see the following screen.
10. To access their contract the crew member needs to click on the Agreement button which will provide them the following screen.
11. If the crew member is satisfied with the agreement then they can click Accept Agreement button. They will received acknowledgement on screen that they have agreed to the contract.
12. Once the crew member has accepted the contract, the Master Approver will see what date the crew member accepted the contract via the Deal Memos button.
13. A pdf copy of the contract along with the Terms & Conditions of employment will be emailed to the crew.