Recent New Feature Highlights
- Added support for inducement letters on the ‘Online Crew Contracting‘ module. (3970)
- Enabled company details on reports or online POs to be driven by currency, allowing projects with multiple different companies involved to optionally issue POs or reports with their own company details rather than using the head company. (3958)
- Added ‘templates’ to the online crew contracting functionality, allowing you to have as many crew contract formats as you need. Create the formats under ‘Setup > Custom Reports’ and then select which format a particular master file should be issued. (3953)
Build 4008 (25/01/2019)
- Removed companies from STP alerts.
Build 4007 (24/01/2019)
- Altered the posting if a record is ‘C – Casual’ and has holiday accrual to post it correctly.
- Altered the create PO process online to improve speed.
- Altered daily time sheet print/export to show job title.
- Date of birth is now mandatory in the ‘My Details’ page.
- Added descriptions to Approve POs section on the portal.
Build 4006 (22/01/2019)
- Added a menu to the web portal.
- Small fix for UK master files when company is selected.
Build 4005 (21/01/2019)
- Changing Job IDs now also changes existing transactions correctly.
Build 4004 (18/01/2019)
- Made some adjustments to the change in 3996 for UK masterfiles when selecting present circumstances.
- Altered SEPA (EUROPE) file to fix the Adrline lines.
- Altered the crew contract print to show all custom questions.
- Fixed a bug when cancelling AR payments to ensure the AR control code is used.
- Altered PO waiting for be approved email to ensure currency is displayed as base.
- Altered master file when job ID is changed it changes wage transaction as well.
Build 4003 (14/01/2019)
- Added five questions from the crew contract form to the web.
- Fixed cast and crew direct deposit printout to add minus amounts.
Build 4002 (11/01/2019)
- Added the ability to add 5 custom questions to the Online Crew Contracts, which populate from the master file.
- Altered importing for daily timesheets to correct GST.
Build 4001 (08/01/2010)
- Tweaked PMI format descriptions.
Build 4000 (21/12/2018)
- Added changes to the PMI file format to enable fringes being split.
- Minor tweak to recent DC changes (3994) so that it correctly only locks the account numbers of the bank lines rather than all.
- Blocked changing account numbers on VAT codes if it has been VAT reconciled.
Build 3998 (18/12/2018)
- Changed ‘MY POs’ so that newest POs are at the top.
- Altered split line in distribution change to ensure the base currency amount is saved correctly.
Build 3997 (14/12/2018)
- Added date of birth to the STP alerts.
- Fixed a bug that caused the PO history report to crash after printing.
Build 3996 (12/12/2018)
- Made several adjustments to the UK wages master files to ensure certain fields are adjusted correctly when certain options are chosen.
Build 3995 (07/12/2018)
- Fixed DM approvers ability to approve their own contract after recent changes.
Build 3994 (06/12/2018)
- Blocked distribution change from modifying the bank account number if the line has been previously reconciled.
Build 3993 (05/12/2018)
- Adjusted the ‘SEPA Europe’ bank format to support international payments.
- Altered the CM to ensure colouring of locations is correct in certain scenarios.
Build 3991 (30/11/2018)
- Fixed extras posting if the employee is in the same transaction multiple times to not double up the holiday amount.
- Fixed multiple payslips on the portal with the same week ending date to display correctly.
- Fixed the clear all / clear none button on the bank reconciliation screen to ensure headers are not incorrectly counted to the total.
- If locations are enabled on balance sheets with sets blocked, adjusted the AP audit report when using subtotal by set.
Build 3990 (23/11/2018)
- Fixed the agents my details page so that certain fields are no longer mandatory.
- Added ‘Start Date’ and ‘Assessment Type’ to the wage comparison report.
- Enabled the ability to use multi-factor authentication when logging into mydaEs.
Build 3989 (20/11/2018)
- When using Cancel or re-issue to reinstate a invoice posted, the attachments are now copied to the new invoice.
- Document Distribution now puts newest documents at the top of the page.
Build 3988 (16/11/2018)
- Added a setup option to allow agents to edit their own bank details on the portal.
- Added ‘Starter Email Sent’ to the agent list to see whether or not details have been sent previously.
- Removed fax number from agents master file.
- Added ‘Agents Details’ to the agents portal allowing them to fill in their own details.
- Added a right-click option to the Bank Reconciliation screen to add up any lines with the same individual remittance number.
Build 3987a (12/11/2018)
- Altered PO creation process to ensure a PO cannot be sent to the incorrect approver.
Build 3985 (01/11/2018)
- Changed the default Tax Exemption code to G.
Build 3983 (31/10/2018)
- Made adjustments to web payslips so more than one payslip per document date can exist on the portal.
- Added attachments to the PO approval emails.
Build 3982 (24/10/2018)
- Changed bank exports to select the company name from the currency setup screen rather than project.
Build 3981 (23/10/2018)
- Altered the email that can optionally be sent to the accountant after PO is approved to include a PDF copy of the PO.
Build 3980 (22/10/2018)
- Bugfix for online email sending to avoid email sending before the link is generated if running slowly.
- Altered file name of inducement letter on the master file to show ‘Inducement Letter’ instead of ‘Deal Memo’.
Build 3979 (19/10/2018)
- Made some adjustments to emails from web.
Build 3978 (17/10/2018)
- Made adjustments to locations on balance sheets when fringes are coded to balance sheets.
- Blocked the ‘VAT’ field from being modifiable on the UK payroll transactions to ensure a balanced transaction. It can still be tweaked by adding VAT payment lines as intended.
- Altered UK PMI export to adjust the narrative and include spaces.
Build 3977 (12/10/2018)
- Fixed crash when the PO history report is run on all creditors.
Build 3976 (11/10/2018)
- Web PO creation and approval speed improvements.
- Blocked records with a P45 printed from being added to an existing transaction (UK).
- Fix for the option to send the DM approver an email when tax information is submitted (UK).
- Fix for an incorrect alert being displayed when attempting to add an individual to a transaction with a different payment frequency.
Build 3975 (08/10/2018)
- Fixed ‘future period’ ticking in modify wages to ensure the whole transaction is marked as future if the view is being filtered.
- Adjusted the draft VAT/GST summary report to ensure unmatched figures are in the selected currency.
- Altered the VAT/GST summary report to ensure T0/S0 is included in unmatched sales to ensure accuracy between unmatched + matched and TB. Note VAT items should not be coded T0/S0 thus this should not be an issue.
Build 3974 (02/10/2018)
- Fix for inducement letter so that it saves to the web and emails when accepted.
- Altered total residuals report so the paid at end report is one line per employee.
- Fixed re-exporting bank reconciliations with multiple attachments.
Build 3973 (27/09/2018)
- Added ‘Nest’ pension export for contributions (UK)
- Fixed a SARS error related to passport country code.
Build 3972 (26/09/2018)
- Fixed print preview for UK invoices when PDFCreator is being used for previewing.
Build 3971 (25/09/2018)
- Modified the posting screens for journal, petty cash and creditors to ensure they can be sorted on the ‘Currency Code’.
Build 3970 (24/09/2018)
- Added support for Inducement Letters for crew contracting companies.
- Fixed a bug regarding available VAT codes after using the ‘Find’ button when doing data entry in a different currency than the default.
- Altered balance sheet to stop headers being removed when their period to date or year to date columns were empty.
Build 3969 (21/09/2018)
- Altered agents master file to allow letters into Account Number/Sort Code to allow IBAN/BIC numbers.
- Altered enter petty cash to ensure currency is not lost when entering in the non default currency.
- Added SARS changes.
Build 3968 (17/09/2018)
- Added the option to have country specific wording (GST/VAT etc) be per user, rather than project driven.
- Fixed a bug with the ‘Wage Comparison Report’ to avoid one person being dropped off the export.
Build 3967 (14/09/2018)
- Fixed a bug in the bank reconciliation when deleting temporary adjustments to ensure the total is correctly updated.
- Bugfix regarding AP clearing after the change in 3966.
- Altered find transaction search on creditor/debtor.
Build 3966 (13/09/2018)
- Altered the system to allow AP/AR clearing per currency.
- Adjusted import PC when creating multiple in a row to ensure the custodian is selected correctly when not working in the default currency.
Build 3965 (12/09/2018)
- Additional changes to the locations on balance sheets when sets should be disabled from auto posting.
Build 3964 (11/09/2018)
- Fixed PO reprint to stop a crash.
Build 3963 (11/09/2018)
- Altered Find AP Transactions for company information to be driven by selected currency.
- Altered debtors audit report when locations are on balance sheets but sets are disabled from auto posting.
- Altered setup sets to allow non-global sets when locations are enabled on balance sheets if sets are being disabled from auto posting.
Build 3962 (10/09/2018)
- Added the ability to stop sets from being automatically added to the balance sheet when locations on balance sheets are enabled.
- Altered posting of web POs to ensure changes to the GST/VAT code are registered correctly.
Build 3961 (07/09/2018)
- Blocked wage code from changing after first posting (UK).
- Added company details by currency to the GST/VAT Reconciliation and related reports and the AP Summary/Detailed transaction.
- Made changes to Petty Cash when locations are enabled on the balance sheet, so that locations can be set for the custodian and PC acct float codes – removing the requirement to do PC manually on these projects.
Build 3960 (06/09/2018)
- Added further reports for company information to be driven by selected currency.
- Fixed a bug when using locations on balance sheets if posting an item with GST/VAT on the non-base currency.
- When using locations on balance sheets, added locations to the GST/VAT lines.
Build 3959 (05/09/2018)
- [TESTING] Added additional reports for the company information to be driven by selected currency.
Build 3958 (04/09/2018)
- Bugfix for net pay when student loan is manually adjusted in specific circumstances (UK).
- Altered duplicate to remove the Personal email address from the original record to minimize errors when logging into the Online MydaEs portal.
- Added an alert when entering personal email address if it is not a unique value.
- Added the option for the NZ Banking suffix field to be visible in other regions.
- [TESTING] Began changes to change many reports to reflect the company information by currency. This will allow multi company projects to report separately.
Build 3957 (31/08/2018)
- Adjusted draft print for ET to ensure the correct supplier is listed on the PO.
Build 3956 (30/08/2018)
- Blocked part payments when running ETs with locations and sets enabled on the balance sheet.
Build 3955 (28/08/2018)
- Changed cash amount for UK projects to stop rounding pence.
- Added an option to disable STP alerts.
Build 3954 (22/08/2018)
- Bugfix when using DC to split lines in a previous period if the DC setting is set to editable within the current period.
- Fixed some colouring of fields in DC when locations are enabled on balance sheets.
- Blocked P45/P60s from being attached to emails (UK). These are still available via the portal.
- Added ‘Cash’ to the Wages Detailed Report grand totals (UK)
Build 3953 (20/08/2018)
- Renamed ‘DM Approved’ to ‘DM Accepted’ in the Crew Master File.
- When locations are enabled on the balance sheet, allowed sets to be tied to location rather than global.
- Fixed a crash when deleting a temporary adjustment from the bank reconciliation.
- New UK bank format: ‘Barclays.net’
- Added the ability to have multiple crew contract templates. In the Crew Master File you can change which template a particular crew member will receive.
Build 3952 (10/08/2018)
- Changed submitting a PO from draft form to notify the user that the PO has been processed rather than going back to the previous list.
- Altered CoA check criteria.
- Fixed header on EFC variance report.
- Fixed the ‘Total Taxable’ field on UK Wages to display correctly.
Build 3951 (06/08/2018)
- Changed Metro Bank format.
- Adjusted Cast Master File to fix attachments when using ‘Next’ or ‘Previous’ buttons.
Build 3950 (03/08/2018)
- Further adjustments to STP submission.
Build 3949 (02/08/2018)
- Altered report after modifying petty cash to ensure correct currency is shown.
- Altered report after modifying journals to ensure correct currency is shown.
Build 3948 (30/07/2018)
- Further adjustments to the Metro Bank export (UK).
- Replaced IR330 with IR330C for the online tax declaration form.
Build 3947 (26/07/2018)
- Bugfix to prevent an error when selecting Show Cents in the CM after STP is run.
- Blocked deleting periods until one has been selected.
- Several changes to offsets.
Build 3946 (19/07/2018)
- Small adjustment to the ‘Metro Bank’ format.
- Additional TFN alerts (AU).
Build 3945 (17/07/2018)
- Added ‘Metro Bank’ to the list of available bank exports (UK).
- Time adjustment for daily approval emails if set in the masterfile to go one hour earlier.
- Auto remove + if put into master file phone numbers.
- Fix for crew payroll when holiday paid on termination for non-weekly transactions.
- Further adjustments to STP to ensure more than one can be sent daily.
Build 3944 (05/07/2018)
- Bugfix for name when sending the Agent a starter email.
- Corrected S9 totals for the VAT Reconciliation.
- Added an option per masterfile to allow the user to enter their personal details online.
- Amended STP to crop address to 38 characters and suburb to 46.
- When a crew or cast masterfile changes their email address, asks to change the PS/PY email addresses also.
Build 3943 (04/07/2018)
- AU blocked wages from being created if STP required information is missing from the master file.
- Altered STP alert wording when no wages for the year are present.
- Stopped spaces from being entered after the account number during data entry.
Build 3942 (29/06/2018)
- Fixed Find Transactions when sorting on Source Code for ‘MC’.
- Further adjustments for STP.
Build 3941 (27/06/2018)
- Fix for Bank Reconciliation amount to balance.
- Fixed a crash in modify petty cash when no lines existed.
Build 3940 (25/06/2018)
- Fixed opening balances on the Bank Reconciliation
- Fixed a bug on the online portal incorrectly displaying JS.
Build 3939 (22/06/2018)
- Further changes to the web to reduce slowdowns when actions are repeated in succession.
- Blocked Agents from viewing or editing Bank Details.
- Blocked users from editing Bank Details if they have an agent.
- Bank Name and Branch Name are no longer mandatory fields on the start forms.
- Added an option to hide an alert for uploading the single touch file when using direct deposit.
Build 3938 (19/06/2018)
- Several adjustments to speed up performance on the web and avoid duplicating actions by clicking multiple times.
- Fix for posting petty cash when ‘Lock Current Period for PC’ is enabled.
Build 3937 (18/06/2018)
- When a Document Date Lock date is setup, blocked DC from ignoring the rule.
- Fixed pointer error with the TFN.
- Fixed the find button in Extras and Cast master files.
Build 3936 (14/06/2018)
- Altered ‘Find’ in Wage Masterfile to correct job ID filters.
- Added a check for STP to avoid multiple simultaneous submissions.
- Fixed currency locking if the currency name was modified after restrictions were in place.
Build 3935 (12/06/2018)
- Added a TFN check to ensure the number is valid.
- Adjustments to superannuation report for extras for those with negated overtime hours.
Build 3934 (11/06/2018)
- Altered extras payslip to hide superannuation amount when under the monthly limit.
- Added ‘Submit Documents’ to the Agents Portal.
- Fixed extras payroll to require bank pay to match net pay before saving.
- Amended contra record on the HSBC Standard 18 format to show “Project Name” instead of “AP PAYMENT UPLOAD”
- Altered crew/cast master file to require ABN/VAT no when pay GST/VAT is ticked.
Build 3929 (05/06/2018)
- Altered the quick super export to get the extras overtime amount correct.
Build 3928 (04/06/2018)
- Further adjustments to the Agents Web Portal.
- Removed the option to ‘Send starter email to agent’ as the Agent now has their own logon (sendable under ‘Agents > Agents Master File’)
Build 3927 (01/06/2018)
- Altered timesheeting so when a location is removed the transaction does not close.
- Altered importing timesheeting to block import if wage codes are incorrect or missing.
- Bugfix for documents on the online portal if a record was duplicated from a ‘Template’ record.
Build 3926 (29/05/2018)
- Fixed the cast master file contract 2 tab to get 12, 60/5 and 72 hours to save correctly.
- Altered the project setup for Australia to make the address line 1 and suburb mandatory fields
Build 3925 (24/05/2018)
- Added payment date to direct deposit printout.
- Added a new Agents Login section to the MydaEs Online portal.
- Fixed a bug where approving multiple POs at the exact same time might attach the incorrect PDF to an email.
- Added draft watermark to all POs for approvers (not only re-sent ones).
- Adjusted file name for exporting offsets.
- Altered HSBC Standard 18 format to use Payee Name instead of Creditor Name.
- Altered Petty Cash entry screen to round Invoice Amount.
Build 3924 (16/05/2018)
- Added WebAddress to the UK Payslip email template.
- Adjusted the UK Payslips email template to reflect changes for GDPR regarding payslip sending.
Build 3923 (15/05/2018)
- Disabled payslip sending by email in the UK in preperation for GDPR. Email payslip will still send notifications and payslips will be available via the online portal.
- New Bank Format: ANZ Transactive.
- New Feature: Import Daily Timesheets.
Build 3922 (11/05/2018)
- Added Additional Terms and Conditions tag to the ‘Email to worker for deal memo acceptance’ email template.
- New Report: Wages Comparison Export to compare wages from one selection to another.
- Fix for web PO logo when the project logo is updated.
- Altered quick super ID field to allow all characters.
- Altered modify timesheet to allow episode number to be overrided.
- Altered Wage Summary Report to make the amount columns slightly larger.
- Fixed a bug with in-tray features to identify blank pages correctly if a document has over 100 pages.
Build 3921 (20/04/2018)
- Small fix for printouts sent to creator in specific circumstances being landscale rather than portrait.
Build 3920 (18/04/2018)
- Bugfix for Job IDs in payroll when adding someone to an existing transaction.
- Corrected description length for additional lines on online POs so that you can’t type more than will be saved.
- Small fix for displaying notes to approver online.
- Fixed a bug where adding a new line to a closed PO via the online portal wouldn’t re-open the PO.
- Added a new export ‘Purchase Orders > Export Approval Levels‘
- Fixed web PO printouts to read ‘VAT Number’ in the UK.
Build 3919 (13/04/2018)
- Altered Balance sheet report to ensure all lines are included.
- Removed fax number in debtor invoice.
- Enabled Audit Trails for users in the UK.
- Removed Fax in footer of web POs.
- Altered web PO printouts to include ‘Revised / Revised Date’ if the PO has been modified.
- Fixed a bug on PO printouts where headers would sometimes be missing.
- Altered payroll services fringes for cast.
Build 3918 (11/04/2018)
- Added 2018 SARS format.
- Adjustments to UK FPS for new student loan plantype field.
Build 3917 (10/04/2018)
- Modified crew contract to display hours, currency symbol and adjusted rounding of certain fields.
- Altered saving import PC to work with negative GSTs to popup the alert if it’s >5% of what it should be.
Build 3916 (10/04/2018)
- Fixed bug when deleting lines from Modify Web POs.
- Increased character length of the NZ IRD348 report.
Build 3915 (06/04/2018)
- Fixed a potential issue when rolling shortly after a P45 run.
- Fixed an issue with a specific approval chain.
Build 3914 (03/04/2018)
- Tweaked the FPS for UK RTI to match the 2018-2019 spec.
- Fixed an issue with multiple Job IDs for UK Payroll.
Build 3913 (28/03/2018)
- Fixed a bug when importing PC.
Build 3912 (26/03/2018)
- Added a new pension export for Creative Auto Enrolment.
- Altered crew pay per diems to save FFs correctly.
Build 3911 (20/03/2018)
- Fixed a case where an accountant overriding approvals for online POs would not send out the necessary communications.
- Fixed adding individuals to an existing transaction if they have default allowances.
Build 3910 (16/03/2018)
- Fixed a bug when duplicating master files.
Build 3909 (15/03/2018)
- Added a new email template for pensions for non-eligible employees.
- Changed AR receipt money so that negative invoices can be selected.
- Fixed a bug where deleting an individual in modify wages would flag the whole transaction to be ‘deleted’ if using the ‘Find’ box to filter on just them.
- Import PC/DB now blocks importing if the GST/VAT is not within ~5% of the expected value from that T code.
- Fixed cast payroll when searching for a wage code.
Build 3908 (09/03/2018)
- Fixed issue in Debtors master file for Delivery Address 2.
- Cleaned up some alerts when exporting pensions (UK).
- Altered import Journal, Petty Cash and Purchase Order screens to have columns resizable.
- Fixed a bug where entering details online removed several non-editable fields.
- Added Wages Code to the ‘Reports > Crew Details’ export.
- Adjusted Night Loading on the timesheeting overtime report to be in hours.
- Added searching on Status / Document Date / Department to online POs.
- Fix for printing debtors invoices after creation as to/from fields were sometimes incorrect.
Build 3907 (01/03/2018)
- Minor adjustment to the MICR Check Stock Bank of America format.
Build 3906 (27/02/2018)
- Added Night Loading to timesheeting overtime report.
- Added new bands for scottish tax rates for the 2018-2019 tax year.
- Added VAT number export to Creditor Master File export.
- Bug fix for total amount on a PO when zero lines added on online POs.
Build 3905 (22/02/2018)
- Added an alert when exporting pensions in the UK to warn if any individuals on the selected transactions are not part of a pension scheme.
- New Cheque format for ‘US Format MICR Check Stock Bank of America’
- Fixed a bug when cancelling payments when the cheque number is also a reference.
Build 3904 (21/02/2018)
- Adjusment to MICR cheques to ensure they print correctly if more than 25 invoices.
- Fixed email fields when creating a creditor from the digital filing cabinet while the option to have separate emails for PO and Remittance is disabled.
- Tweak for the way UK EPS determine whether there is a transaction within the selected month.
- Font fix for Online mydaEs to prevent chrome warnings.
- Bugfix for Pay Wages when projects are using Job IDs.
Build 3903 (13/02/2018)
- Small bugfix in modify wages under certain circumstances.
- Adjustments to the Peoples Pension export for UK Pensions.
- Fixed a bug with AR filing In-Trays if using separate in-trays per user rather than one per project.
- Added amount to modify and post screens for AP and AR.
Build 3902 (02/02/2018)
- Adjusted allowances wording for online crew contacts/deal memos when a project is UK.
Build 3901 (01/02/2018)
- Minor adjustments to the positive pay export.
Build 3900 (31/01/2018)
- [In Testing] Added a ‘Salary Sacrifice’ scheme type to UK pensions.
- Fixed a bug with DB In-Trays if using separate in-trays per user rather than one per project.
Build 3899 (24/01/2018)
- Added email templates for Enrolment, Opt-In and Opt-Out notices to go alongside our existing postponement notice for UK Pensions management.
Build 3898 (22/01/2018)
- Fixed a bug that could stop the electronic transfer draft print from exporting all invoices when they weren’t attached to a PO.
Build 3897 (19/01/2018)
- Further changes to UK Taxable Pay with different pension schemes.
- Changed AE thresholds from ‘Per Project’ to ‘Per pension scheme’
- Fixed a bug to allow restricting account codes for online POs when locations are not in use.
Build 3896 (10/01/2018)
- Further changes to UK Taxable Pay with different pension schemes.
- New: Added the ability to adjust postponement period per UK pension scheme.
- Removed manual ‘Send Pension Advice’ from UK payroll in preparation for pension communications overhaul.
- Fixed a bug with account code restrictions on Online POs for subsequent lines.
Build 3895 (09/01/2018)
- Fixed a bug with GST rates when users are restricted by currency.
- Reworked UK Taxable Pay with different pension scheme types.
Build 3894 (04/01/2018)
- New: Added the ability to restrict which account codes a user can access for online POs.
- Fixed a crash when creating new debtors during In-Tray entry for Accounts Receivable.
Build 3893 (03/01/2018)
- Fixed a rare bug affecting Net Pay for UK payroll.